It might sound like a cliché, but it is an undeniable fact that SEO is the backbone of digital markets. Whether you are a small business or large company, you will need to get the SEO done to increase your platform’s visibility. Many tools can aid the process, such as google analytics consultation, and you can do your SEO audit to enhance your website’s functionality and ranking. Here is a complete ten steps guide to boosting your Google Rankings:
What is an SEO Audit? Before directly jumping to the tips, let’s define SEO audit first to improve tips’ understanding. SEO audit is performed to check the functionality and presence of your website. It means to ensure that your website is working seamlessly. Look for structural, technical, and user experience issues and focus on resolving them and opting for new SEO practices and strategies.
How to Perform an SEO Audit? Here is a 10-step guide to perform an SEO audit, which will lead to increased profits and improved Google ranking:
1. Crawl Your Website: This is one of the most crucial steps of an SEO audit. Crawling your website can help you with the identification of many loopholes and issues on your website. There are various SEO tools available solely for this purpose; all you need to do is put your URL and let the tool take care of the rest. It will help in assessing your website precisely the way Google’s algorithm does. In the end, you will get a list of all the problems that are needed to be resolved.
2. Look at Google Indexing Issues: Other than that, you can look for the loopholes in your website yourself. Search for the keywords of your website and see what ranking your pages get. If you search for your URL, you will find out how many pages of your website Google is indexing. If you cannot find a page, enter the specific URL, and see if it appears. If the page isn’t indexing, there will be an issue with the Meta robot tags; this tag instructs the search engine about treating your content for indexing. If the tag is broken or misused, the page won’t be indexed.
3. Your Website is Ranking Number 1: Your goal is to stay on top of the first page in Google’s search. Ensure that your website’s ranking is good since your competitors will be using the same SEO strategies and keywords. However, maximizing the SEO-friendly feature can help in improving and boost your Google rankings.
4. Doing On-Page SEO Checks: On-page SEO check includes checking your website’s content to see if the pages are working the way they should; the content is relevant to what users are looking for. Your primary focus has to the right placement of the keyword and the content around it. There shouldn’t be a lot of ads because they affect user experience. Your website has to be user-friendly, easy to navigate, and loads quickly.
5. Look for Duplicate Content: Duplicate contents are really problematic. If your website has the same content, that of another website, then your website isn’t going to get ranked. Even if you find some duplicate content, update yours and this can help boost your Google Rankings. Create engaging, creative, and original content because Google appreciates such efforts.
6. Check Your Website’s Speed: Your website has two or three seconds to load, or else users will shut it down if it’s taking too long. Ensure that your website’s loading speed is really quick, and if it isn’t, you need to fix this right away.
7. Backlink Audit: To get backlinks from other websites, you must ensure that the website has good domain authority. If the website is ranked well in Google only, then the backlink will benefit you the way you want and can help to boost your Google Rankings.
8. Analyzing Your Organic Traffic: There are several tools available that can help you with the analysis of your organic traffic. Since the organic traffic is accessing your site without any paid ads, its increase results in better conversation rates.
9. Fix Broken Links: If there is any button or link on your website that is not working, people won’t shy away from closing your website. Check all the links internal and external, find out the broken links, and fix them immediately.
10. Analyze Your Content: Content is the new king when it comes to SEO. Try to maintain quality content. Fix the keywords and put them naturally. Analyzing your website and its content will help you to sort out its weaknesses and boost your Google Rankings.
Conclusion: Digital markets grow rapidly; you need to be vigilant enough to keep up with the flow. You should also have Digital Marketing RFP to outsource services and select different vendors.
SEO AUDIT FAQ
AHREFS, SEMRUSH and Uber Suggest are the best SEO tools available in the market.
SEO audit is important and holds relevance as it helps to fix SEO errors of a website.
EO audit takes 10 to 15 minutes. Tools like AHREFS, SEMRUSH, Uber Suggest helps to complete an SEO audit.
SEO analysis for a website is the best way to make the site free from errors and issues. To reach an SEO score of above 90 requires a period of one month. SEO audit is very important to give the website a chance to rank in the SERPs.
SEO audit cost is normally between Rs 250 – Rs 500 and varies as per the agency.
SEO audit involves correcting issues to solve SEO problems of a website arising due to Technical, Off-page and On-page SEO problems. SEO audits are performed monthly or weekly to ensure that the website is up to date and free from any issues.
SEO audit tools includes tools that helps to increase and improve SEO score and online presence. SEO tools includes SEOPTIMER, SITECHECKPRO, SEMRUSH and AHREFS.